com)-- Career Step, an online school offering career-focused education, has launched its new Executive Assistant program with Microsoft Office 2010 training.
What does E/A stand for?
E/A stands for Executive Assistant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of E/A
We have 103 other meanings of E/A in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Generator
- Exempli Gratia (Latin: For Example)
- Energy On (German energy company)
- États-Unis d'amérique (French: United States of America)
- Early/Atrial (cardiology)
- Enemy Aircraft
- Environmental Assessment
- Errata and Addenda
- Exhaust Air
- Eccentric to Concentric (strength ratios)
- Engineering/Construction Contractor
- English/Chinese (bilingual applications)
- Environment & Communications
- Erik and Christine (Phantom of the Opera fan-fiction)
- Experimental/Control (scientific research)
- End-Of-Descent (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780749465827 The definitive executive assistant and managerial handbook; a professional guide to leadership for all PAs, senior secretaries, office managers and executive assistants.
Ramada Downtown Dubai has promoted its executive assistant manager Wael El Behi to general manager.
Currently executive assistant to BHSF chief executive Peter Maskell, Melanie joined in August 2005 on the organisation's graduate programme.
You need an executive assistant to help you achieve your flight plan and guide the plane into smooth air.
Dragomir serves as executive assistant in the Communications and Marketing Department of the college.
Massey Knakal Realty Services announced that Shirley Martire will increase her duties and serve as Massey Knakal's events manager, in addition to her current role as executive assistant to Chief Executive Officer Paul Massey.