The guard would open his cell door near the execution hour, call Saraivanov "a piece of filth" and then fail to close the door behind.
What does E-HOUR stand for?
E-HOUR stands for Execution Hour (JCS operations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Estimates of Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Eosinophilic Inflammation
- e-Government Interoperability Framework (UK government initiative launched September 2000)
- Electronic Government
- Enhanced Global Positioning System
- Emissions and Generation Resource Integrated Database
- Enhanced GPRS Support Node
- Electronic Gun
- Electronic Headquarters for the Acquisition of War Knowledge
- Electronic Hotel Operations and Reservation System (software; Malaysia)
- Electronic Human Resource Management
- Holonomic and Universal Broker Services (collaborative engineering web platform; est. 2002; various locations)
- Engineering and/or Installation
- Early Infantry Brigade Combat Team (US Army)
- Expanded International Military Education and Training
- Engineer in Chief
- Enhanced Potency Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine
- Electronic Journal of Academic and Special Librarianship
- Electronic Journal of Evolutionary Modelling and Economic Dynamics
- E-Learning Advisory Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The family said it was notified of the execution hours after it was carried out.
As night fell outside the prison, and the execution hour approached, the protesters' somber tones turned to emotion and anger, with no chance of a last minute reprieve.