TrustZone Technology (developed by ARM, the world s leading semiconductor IP supplier) is a System-on-Chip security concept that involves a hardware-isolated space for a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE).
What does XE stand for?
XE stands for Execution Environment (Cisco)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XE
- XUV (Extreme Ultraviolet) Doppler Telescope (optical device)
- XML Dataset Typing and Mapping
- XML Data Transfer Objects
- Hervey, Quebec, Canada - Hervey / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xerox Document University (Leesburg, VA)
- Xstream Data Unit
- Xplicit Desi Vibes (band)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Dictionary Exchange Format
- Chi Epsilon (engineering society)
- Extended Edition
- X-Entertainment (website)
- Burroughs Multiuser Minicomputer
- Xperia E1 (Sony)
- Xperiea E4 (smartphone; Sony)
- X-Ray Excited Auger Electron Spectroscopy (also abbreviated XAES)
- Xerox Employee Assistance Program
- X-Ray-Excited Electron Appearance Potential Spectroscopy
- ETH Automated Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Devon IT, the information technology products subsidiary of the Devon Group has announced the availability of two new thin client terminals, the NTAVO Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE) Boot thin client terminal and the integrated All-In-One model that integrates a thin client terminal with built-in flat panel display, keyboard and mouse.
Basically, "virtualization" is a term that can be applied to any methodology that abstracts out a system's resources into multiple, virtual execution environments, or abstracts the resources of many systems into fewer (usually one) virtual machines, as in grid computing.
works software development kit (SDK) that provides complete programming and execution environments including examples and templates for current networking protocols and encapsulations.