Mohammed Shaheen, Saudi Readymix's general manager in the Central Region, said the company started working on the project almost 12 months prior to execution day.
What does E-Day stand for?
E-Day stands for Execution Day (of ATO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of E-Day
- Emergency Call Session Control Function
- Enhanced- Call Session Control Function
- Electronic Calls for Tender (EU)
- Exportable Combat Training Centers (US DoD)
- Electronic Commercial Vehicle Inspection Reports (Canada)
- Expansion-Deflection (rocketry)
- Date of Status Change of Unit
- Effective Date
- Electronic Date
- Exercise Start Date
- Enhanced Dedicated Channel (computer networking)
- Enhanced Defense Collaboration Tool Suite
- E-Director of Information, Operations, and Technology (Dilbert comic)
- e-Disease Management
- Expeditionary Deployable Oxygen Concentration System
- E-Dedicated Physical Data Channel
- Electronic Document Processing Request (FAO)
- DRIving New E-(K)commerce Systems
- European Digital Subscriber Signaling-System No. 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically, they find significant positive abnormal returns on the execution day and the next to next day.
His lawyer, however, obtained a rare stay of execution days before the punishment was to be carried out.
I didn't pick the execution day, and only explain how this event may be viewed by many Muslims, today and in the future.
Many say Hopkins, even at 40, has become the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world and the promoters are calling their show Execution Day.
The black flag normally raised above the prison on execution day was also absent, new laws meaning it was no longer deemed necessary.
This is the woman who called her pet lamb Kebab so she wouldn't get too sentimental when its execution day arrived.
Colonial and early national Americans would have recognized the narration of the horrific crime, the condemned felon's repentance, and the morally-instructive execution day sermon as standard elements of justice and crime literature.