felineus in blood samples by using excretory/secretory antigens, according to a standard protocol (11).
What does E/S stand for?
E/S stands for Excretory/Secretory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E/S
We have 82 other meanings of E/S in our Acronym Attic
- Endothelial Cell/Pericyte
- Energy/Protein Ratio
- Equipment Piece
- Education and Public Outreach
- Energy per Unit Charge
- Earth Station (satellites)
- Entrada/Salida (Spanish: Input/Output)
- Equipment Specialist
- Extraction Steam
- Engineering/Service Test & Independent Evaluation Program
- East/Softcore/Ladder (Diablo II gaming)
- Effector/Target Cell
- Estradiol-Testosterone (ratio; internal medicine)
- Electronic Target Acquisition (usually abbreviated as ETA)
- Euler Number/Tissue Volume
Samples in periodicals archive:
ELISAs with crude extracts of adult Dirofilaria immitis adult worm antigens (AWA Di) (2), Schistosoma bovis worm antigens (3), Fasciola hepatica excretory/secretory antigens (4), and Trichinella spiralis L1 antigens (5) were used.