3 percent; * Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO), 3.
What does EPO stand for?
EPO stands for Exclusive Provider Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPO
We have 111 other meanings of EPO in our Acronym Attic
- Esperanto (ISO Language Code)
- Estuarine Programs Office
- Etobicoke Philharmonic Orchestra
- European Patent Office
- European Patent Organisation
- European Philharmonic Orchestra
- European Postman Organisation
- Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Examination Procedure Outline
- Expanded Polyolefin (structural composites foam material)
- Extruded Polyolefin (styrofoam)
- Education Pack Online Account (IBM)
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Essex Planning Officers Association (UK)
- Eureka Police Officers Association (California)
- European Pride Organizers Association (UK)
- Exercise Plan Of Analysis
- Department of Environmental, Population, and Organismic Biology (University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado)
- Electronic Post Office Box (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alternatives the authors suggest to indemnity plans are health maintenance organizations (HMO), exclusive provider organizations (EPO), and preferred provider organizations (PPO), which typically impose lower outof-pocket expenses on employees.