Contract notice: Services for 2d seismic surveys in the area "block 1-21 asparouh", located in the exclusive economic zone of the republic of bulgaria in the black sea, in connection with the prospecting and exploration of oil and natural gas.
What does EZZ stand for?
EZZ stands for Exclusive Economic Zone (fisheries)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of EZZ in our Acronym Attic
- Elektrotechnicky Zkusebni Ustav (Czech: Electrotechnical Testing Institute)
- Europäische Zahlungsunion (European Payments Agreement)
- Eidgenössische Zollverwaltung (German: federal customs administration)
- Emulsified Zero-Valent Iron
- Europskeho Zdruzenia Volneho Obchodu
- Ebony Zebra Wood (dashboard trim color)
- Economic Zones World (United Arab Emirates)
- Embedded Zero-tree Wavelet
- EZ Widget and Graphics Library (GUI and graphics library)
- Easy Jet (UK airlines)
- At City Shop for Repairs (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Bioavailability (fraction of drug reaching systemic circulation)
- Cleared to Fix
- F Sub-Shell (fourth outer subshell of an electron shell)
- Fable (video game)
- Failing Grade
- Fairchild Aircraft Limited (manufacturer's symbol; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BEIRUT: Cyprus Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism Minister Giorgos Lakkotrypis said Thursday his country was seeking to increase its cooperation with Lebanon in gas and oil exploration, adding that the demarcation of the Exclusive Economic Zone should be pursued rapidly.
Tokyo : Japan's coastguard arrested the captain of a Chinese boat on suspicion of illegal fishing in its exclusive economic zone on Tuesday, officials said, amid a territorial row between the two countries.
The draft law defines Lebanon's Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), which is a sea zone that gives a state the right to explore its maritime resources.
Following the signing ceremony, Taner Yildiz said that Turkish scientists had received signs of oil reserves following seismic research so far in the exclusive economic zone between Cyprus and Mersin on Turkey's southern coast.