What does EAAC1 stand for?
EAAC1 stands for Excitatory Amino Acid Carrier 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- École d'Application de l'Arme Blindée Cavalerie (French: Armoured Cavalry Branch Training School)
- East Asian Actuarial Conference (est. 1981)
- Eastern Arkansas Area Council (est. 1935; Boy Scouts of America)
- Edinburgh Aerial & Acrobatic Convention (UK)
- Emergency Access Advisory Committee (US FCC)
- European American Angel Club (investors)
- European American Aviation Corporation (est. 1989)
- European Aviation Air Charter (airline; Bournemouth, England, UK)
- Excitatory Amino Acid Carrier
- Experimental Aircraft Association of Canada
- East African Advanced Certificate of Education (Zimbabwe)
- European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology
- European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Expeditionary Airborne Air Control Squadron
- Eastern Athletic Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Enhanced Area Air Defense
- Entretien Annuel d'Activité et de Développement (French: Annual Activity Maintenance and Development)
- Environment Agency-Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- European Alliance against Depression (EU)
- European Antibiotic Awareness Day