Thus, the excimer to monomer fluorescence ratio is sensitive to the local viscosity.
What does E/M stand for?
E/M stands for Excimer to Monomer (flourescence ratio)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E/M
We have 70 other meanings of E/M in our Acronym Attic
- Epithelial Variant/Hematopoietic Variant
- Educational/Instructional (TV rating)
- End Item
- Eyedrop and Intranasal Route (animal health)
- Equipment List
- Engineering Model
- Evaluation and Management
- Evaluation Model
- Engineering and Manufacturing Development (also seen as E&MD and EMD)
- Electric and Magnetic Field
- Employee/Member Self Service
- Everything/Nothing (genre of weblog sites)
- Electrical-to-Optical (conversion)
- Engine Out (aviation)
- Electro-Optical/Opto-Electrical (conversion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ratio of the excimer to monomer fluorescence is given by (18): [I.