uk Global Banking News - 05 September 2012 France based, BNP Paribas (EPA: BNP) is to reduce its stake in Swiss fund, Pargesa (FRA:PGH1) with exchangeable bonds valued at EUR375m, according to Reuters.
What does XB stand for?
XB stands for Exchangeable Bonds (corporate finance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XB
- Gold Exchange Rate (ISO)
- Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology (China)
- 10 Gigabit Attachment Unit Interface
- Extended Auxiliary Unit Interface
- XSBI Attachment Unit Interface (IEEE 802.3ae)
- Extended Authentication (various companies)
- Capreol, Ontario, Canada - Capreol / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- X Athena Widgets
- Xtreme Auto Expo (New Zealand)
- Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada - Campbellton (Airport Code)
- Experimental Bomber (US military aircraft designation)
- Halifax to Boston (routing designation; US Navy; Canada and US)
- X-Bracings (structures)
- Xbox (Microsoft video game console)
- Xbox One (gaming console; Microsoft)
- Extra Base Hits Allowed (baseball)
- Extra Bases Advanced
- X-Band Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cabinet meeting would also consider the matters relating giving tax amenity to OGDC Exchangeable Bonds.
In 2004, Nikko Principal Investments Japan bought exchangeable bonds that can be exchanged for Bellsystem24 shares, and it should have been reported as a large shareholder.
We have been working on the deal for some time as the structure of exchangeable bonds is quite complicated.
The bank is to cut its stake through exchangeable bonds worth up to EUR375m.