These dates are quite in line with our prior expectations as December 1999 marks the beginning of the exchange rate-based stabilization program that involved an officially set predetermined path for the exchange rates; May 2001 is the introduction of the first stabilization program in the aftermath of February 2001 crisis; and December 2001 corresponds to the start of the implicit IT regime, marking the start of the latest disinflation process.
What does ERB stand for?
ERB stands for Exchange Rate-Based (finance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERB
We have 83 other meanings of ERB in our Acronym Attic
- Enlisted Record Brief
- Enlisted Review Board (US DoD)
- Enlistment Retention Board (US Navy)
- Entreprise Redonnaise de Bâtiment (French construction business)
- Epic Rap Battles of History (YouTube)
- Équipement Régional du Bâtiment (French: Equipment Regional Building)
- Equivalent Rectangular Bandwidth (audiology)
- Étude Réalisation Bois (French: Wood Design Study)
- Eurobahn (German: Eurorail)
- Evangelischer Rundfunkdienst Baden (German Protestant broadcasting service)
- Executive Resources Board
- Executive Review Board
- Export Riser Base (pipeline)
- Extended Range Bass
- External Reputation Building (marketing)
- Earth Radiation Budget Satellite (NASA; space shuttle)
- Easter Ross Beekeepers' Association (Scotland)
- Ecole Régionale des Beaux-Arts de Rennes (France)
- Embarras River Basin Agency (Greenup, IL)
- Enhanced Rate Bandwidth Allocation
Samples in periodicals archive:
But such an exchange rate-based stabilization of inflation is not our current task.
8) During the 2000 exchange rate-based stabilisation programme, however, there was a reduction in FX deposits both in USD terms and as a share of M2Y, reflecting economic agents' confidence in the programme.