Treasury issued its long-awaited report to Congress on international economic and exchange rate policies and concluded once again--despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary--that China was not "manipulating" its currency (the renminbi, or RMB for short).
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Exchange Rate Policies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- European Restoral Plan
- Evaluation des Risques Professionnels (France, Professional Risks Assessment)
- Event Related Potential (EEG)
- Event Response Procedure
- Event-Related Brain Potential
- Event-Related Potential
- Everyday Rob People
- Exact Reconstruction Principle (linear programming; mathematics)
- Exact Route Position
- Exchange Rate Protection
- Executive Readiness Program (formerly Pre-XD)
- Executive Retirement Plan
- Expedited Removal Process (US FEMA)
- Expeditionary Reach Package
- Expense Reduction Program
- Experience Rating Plan (insurance)
- Exposure and Response Prevention (OCD treatment)
- Extended Range Projectile
- Extended Range Pyrometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
This would generate inflation, produce a real appreciation, and dull China's competitive edge if China's central bank did not simultaneously neutralize the monetary effects of its exchange rate policies through offsetting operations.
But many analysts fear that the policy will end in tears, citing other countries, like Brazil and Mexico, which followed unsustainable exchange rate policies to the bitter end.
The Rambouillet formulation was repeated in the IMF's Principles for the Guidance of Members' Exchange Rate Policies.