Ariel implements GEDI primarily as an exchange format between proprietary workstations, not as a means of achieving interoperability between disparate systems or networks.
What does EXFOR stand for?
EXFOR stands for Exchange Format (for experimental nuclear reaction data)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EXFOR
We have 2 other meanings of EXFOR in our Acronym Attic
- External Fire
- Standard Extract Format
- Extended Fine Auger Structure
- Extended X-Ray Fine Absorption Structure
- Extended File Allocation Table (file system)
- External First Class
- EXtended File Control Block
- Excise Tax Filing and Retrieval System
- Explosive Foxhole Digger
- Exercise Force
- Experimental Force
- Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Excluded From the General Declassification Schedule
- Extended Geminal
- Extended Group Function (1) (Model Wave Function Accounting for Electron Correlation)
- Excision Greater-Of (CFAR processor type)
- Exterran Holdings, Inc. (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAGE-ML is an extensible markup language (XML)-based data exchange format adopted as a standard by the Object Management Group (OMG; http://www.
Special features * Configurable auto-save option and password protection * Can import financial information from Microsoft Money, Quicken, and other programs that support Tax Exchange Format (TXF) files * Can load last year's return created in TaxCut or TurboTax * Up to five e-filings * Shoebox dialog box lets you choose a type of document then tells you where to place it in your return Pricing * TaxCut Platinum for Windows: $29.