The average daily turnover in stock exchange electronic trading system on USD / AZN in December reached about $3.
What does XETRA stand for?
XETRA stands for Exchange Electronic Trading (trading platform of Deutsche Börse Group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Xcel Energy Services (Minneapolis, MN)
- Xerox Engineering Systems
- Xerox Escape Sequence
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Encoded Source (computing)
- Xenopus Embryonic Serine Protease
- X Engineering Software Systems Corp
- Xbox Elite Team (Belgian video gaming group)
- Xen Exploration Team (computer game)
- Xyloglucan Endo-Transglycosylase
- Xenis Emputae Travelling Band (band)
- ISO code for ECU (European Currency Unit, soon replaced by "Euro")
- Xerox Encryption Unit
- Extended Eudravigilance Medicinal Product Dictionary (European Medicines Agency)
- XML-Enabled Wide Area searches in Bioinformatics (IEEE Workshop)
- Newcastle, New Brunswick, Canada - Newcastle / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Ex Factory (Charlotte, NC)
- Excel Formula Virus
- Experimental Fighter (US military aircraft designation)
- Extended Family
- External Flag Status
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Purchase-to-pay company Burns e-Commerce Solutions has launched the beX Remittance Advice Delivery Service as part of its Burns Business Exchange electronic trading service.
The Stock Exchange Electronic Trading System (SETS) only affects shares quoted on the FTSE 100 Index and deals worth over pounds 4,000.
The application was developed by Reuters, in conjunction with Northern Trust, and leverages Reuters extensive experience and presence in the foreign exchange electronic trading markets.