There are a lot of complexities that aren't apparent to individuals or even an administrator who hasn't actually been behind the scenes in exchange administration before," explained COO Steve Bell.
What does XADM stand for?
XADM stands for Exchange Administration (Microsoft Knowledge Base)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Xellerate Audit and Compliance Manager (Oracle)
- Extensible Access Control Markup Language (sometimes seen as EACML)
- Xactimate Conversion (to Windows)
- Extended Architecture Core (Sprint/Nortel Networks)
- X Automatic Code Translation
- Xante's Accurate Calibration Technology
- Xbox Audio Creation Tool (Microsoft)
- Experimental and Developmental
- X-Ray Detection and Ranging
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Advanced Electronic Signature
- Transmit Address
- eXperimental Accelerator Driven System
- Xtreme Alternative Defense Systems, Ltd. (Anderson, IN)
- XML Authoring Environment
- X-Ray-Excited Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- Xavier Agriculture Extension Service (Xavier University; Philippines)
- Communaute Financiere Africaine Franc (African Financial Community Franc; money of several African states)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Architectural Forms (software; programming)
- XIAP-Associated Factor 1 (tumor suppressor gene)
- Xi'an Academy of Fine Arts (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Munson-Regala will be responsible for creating strategic pathways and business partnerships for growing Ceridian's state health insurance exchange administration program.
The webinar, which will seek to address some of the challenges facing states and Exchange entities, will discuss the following topics: * Recommendations for how states can ensure a positive customer experience in their exchanges * Customer and cost benefits of combined small group and individual exchange administration * Innovative technology components to make insurance shopping easy and accessible for all consumers "Under the Affordable Care Act, consumers - individuals and employers - will have choices.