There were a number of heat advisories and days with excessive heat warnings that can possibly be harmful and deadly if there is no way to stay cool.
What does EHW stand for?
EHW stands for Excessive Heat Warning (National Weather Service)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EHW
We have 15 other meanings of EHW in our Acronym Attic
- East Hants Volunteer Bureau (Petersfield, Hampshire; UK)
- Eye Health Vision Centers (Massachusetts and Rhode Island)
- Enemy High Value Individual
- Extremely High Volume Posting (Internet forum slang)
- Electro-optic High Voltage Sensor
- Enhanced High Voltage Structure
- Electrically Heated Window
- Employee Health and Wellness
- Enchanted Hypnosis Wand (gaming; Subeta)
- Evolvable Hardware
- Explosive Handling Wharf
- Extremely High Water
- Emotional Health and Well Being
- Eagle Heights Worship Center (Springfield, MO)
- Environmental and Health World Congress
- Earth Heritage: World Heritage (UK)
- Enhanced High-Speed WAN (Wide Area Network) Interface Card (Cisco)
- Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College (United Kingdom)
- Environmental and Hazardous Waste Management
- Escondida Hanging Wall Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Temperatures are not expected to drop below 35C for at least a week with metropolitan areas under an excessive heat warning over the weekend.
Town and cities in the desert settings have been under excessive heat warnings.
The National Weather Service has issued an excessive heat warning until 10 p.
Organisers have issued an excessive heat warning for the week and the heat index, which combines air temperature and relative humidity, is expected to reach 110 for the first two rounds.
Louis Post-Dispatch for the forecast: "Humidity will be very high and the excessive heat warning remains in effect.