What does E&O stand for?
E&O stands for Excess and Obsolescence (accounting)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of E&O
We have 1 other meaning of E&O in our Acronym Attic
- Evaluation & Management
- Engineering & Manufacturing Development
- Elevator and Material Handling (Support Division; AMSEC)
- Engineering Mining Journal
- Electrical and Mechanical Optical
- Escalation & Notification (communication problem management)
- Eastern & Oriental Express Train
- Education and Outreach
- Engineering and Operations
- Errors and Omissions (insurance)