OANDA's trading volume exceeds that of any of the big banks three times over, and as of 31 July its excess net capital exceeded current regulatory requirements seven times over.
What does ENC stand for?
ENC stands for Excess Net Capital
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENC
We have 67 other meanings of ENC in our Acronym Attic
- Enti Non Commerciali (Italian: Non-Commercial Entity)
- Environment North Carolina
- Épagneul Nain Continental (French: Continental Toy Spaniel)
- Equality North Carolina (advocacy)
- Equivalent Noise Charge
- Essences Naturelles Corses (French: Natural Essences Corsicans)
- European Nations Championship (various organizations)
- European Nations Cup (rugby)
- European Networking Center
- Examen National Classant (French: National Ranking Examination)
- Exxon Nuclear Company, Inc.
- Mime-Encoded (virus scanners)
- Egyptian National Council of Young Women's Christian Association
- Ectodermal-Neural Cortex 1
- East Norwich Civic Association (East Norwich, NY)
- Entente Nautique des Cheminots et d'Achicourt (French swim club)
- Escuela Nacional Central de Agricultura (Guatemala)
- European Naval Communications Agency
- European Network of Childbirth Associations
- Expanded Narrow Coverage Area (US DoD Satellite Communications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As of July 31, 2008, the firm reported excess net capital of $57.
Objectivity: Dedication to independent research and unbiased investment advice -- Financial Strength: LPL's excess net capital, a measure of solvency and ability to invest in training, technologies and research, is the highest among all independent brokerage firms.