Rebecca, who first came to Coventry in 2006 to start a masters degree in the psychology of exceptional human experiences, said: "I am expecting to find that many of these experiences occur while the person having the experiences is in bed, either before going to sleep or after waking up in the morning.
What does EHE stand for?
EHE stands for Exceptional Human Experience
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of EHE
We have 25 other meanings of EHE in our Acronym Attic
- École Internationale d'Hydro-Esthétique (French: International Hydro-Aesthetics School)
- Education and Human Ecology (college; Ohio State University)
- Elective Home Education (UK)
- Encyclopedia of Higher Education
- Énergie Homme Environnement (French: Energy Environment Man; Switzerland)
- Enterprise in Higher Education
- Environmental Health in Emergencies (World Health Organization)
- Errare Humanum Est (Latin: To Err Is Human)
- Ethics in Higher Education (Zagreb, Croatia)
- Ethnic Heritage Ensemble (jazz band)
- Expected Horizontal Error (engineering)
- Extremely High Energy
- European Higher Education Area
- Estonian Higher Education Accreditation Centre (Estonia)
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance for the Elderly Program
- Electronic Health Economics Analysis Letters
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance Program
- Environmental Health Epidemiology Bureau (New Mexico Department of Health)
- East Herts Equestrian Centre (UK)
- Enterohemorrhagic Escherichia Coli
Samples in periodicals archive:
As she pursued her quest to understand fully and deeply not only her own exceptional human experience (a term she coined) but also those of others, she left the confines of parapsychology proper and moved into a wider field of research that she largely defined.
Tony Lawrence, senior lecturer at Coventry University, is setting up a masters degree in the psychology of exceptional human experiences which starts at the university in September.
He ventured the following remarks concerning the future of the field in "Psyching out Psi," in Exceptional Human Experiences (June, 1998): I believe [parapsychology] may take either of two paths.
With the exception of Rhea White's Exceptional Human Experience, it is hard to find a reference work that includes such a wide range of human experiences.