Nathan is husband to wife Renee, father to Zachary who has spastic quadriplegia cerebral palsy, and the host of an online web-TV series, Exceptional Family TV, covering the stories and personal journeys of exceptional families.
What does EFTV stand for?
EFTV stands for Exceptional Family TV
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFTV
- Equivalent Full Time Student Unit (Australia)
- École Française de Tennis de Table (French: French School of Table Tennis)
- Exceptional Family Transitional Training
- European Fishing Tackle Trade Association
- Experimental Feasibility of Targets for TRAnsmutation (group of European laboratories and institutes)
- Engineering and Fastener Trade Union (Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK)
- Escuela de Formación Turística (Spanish: Tourism Training School; Uruguay)
- European Federation of Trade Unions
- Turku (airport code; Finland)
- Entreprise Forestière Transport de la Vallée (French: Transport Company Forest Valley)
- Essential First-Time Work (operating cost)
- Education for the Young (est. 2002; Afghanistan)
- Efficient Fertilizer Use (manual)
- Egyptian Feminist Union (Egypt)
- Equine Fertility Unit (horse breeding facility; Newmarket, England, UK)
- Équipe de Formation Universitaire (French: University Training Team)
- Examen Final Uniforme (French: Uniform Final Examination; accounting examination)
- Exclusive Farm Use (zoning)
- Exhibition Federation of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- European Forum on Underground Construction (nuclear waste disposal; Hamburg, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To watch the 20 episodes of Season One, and see the start of Season Two, visit Exceptional Family TV [www.
To watch the full story on the Oswald family and their daughter Katy, visit Exceptional Family TV [www.
Through several discussions, Susan and I began brainstorming together on what became Exceptional Family TV (http://www.