com)-- When asked for an opinion on whether the news media did an excellent job at informing viewers regarding the recent election, almost a quarter of Americans strongly disagree with that statement.
What does XJ stand for?
XJ stands for Excellent Job (gaming)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of XJ
- Xi'an International Studies University (China)
- Xavier Institute for Tribal Education (Gamharia, India)
- Xiamen International Trade and Industrial Company, Ltd. (Xiamen, China)
- Extensible Information Views
- Externally Induced Voltage Alteration
- Xtreme Italian Wrestling
- Cross Industry Working Team
- Cross-Industry Working Team
- Xi An, China - Xianyang (Airport Code)
- Mesaba Aviation (ATA Airline Code)
- XML enhancements for Java (IBM Emerging Technologies Toolkit)
- Xinjiang Agricultural University (China)
- Xavier Junior College (now Cape Breton University; Canada)
- Xclusive Jet Charter (UK)
- Xerox Job Description Compiler
- X Japanese Documentation Project
- Joliette, Quebec, Canada - Joliette / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xiaobu Jianfei Pian
- Jonquiere, Quebec, Canada - Jonquiere / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Johannesburg, July 11, 2010, SPA -- South Africa&'s national police commissioner Bheki Cele has praised the security operation in place at the 2010 World Cup, saying his force had done an excellent job ensuring everyone&'s safety at the tournament, dpa reported.
This is the dark side of Being Digital, the flip side of Wired magazine's bright outlook, and Grossman does an excellent job of exploring it.
SA The authors have done an excellent job blending history and fiction.
Betsy does an excellent job on many levels-plot, characters, settings and style.
does an excellent job of providing a "comprehensive analysis" of Tichenor's life.