This work would serve as an excellent companion volume to my own political history of Lebanon entitled: Lebanon in Modern Times.
What does E COMP stand for?
E COMP stands for Excellent Companion (Freemasons)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Special Delivery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Special Electronic Installation (US Military aerospace mission designation)
- Tocopherol Acetate (vitamin)
- Total probable error
- Undenominated United States Stamp (25 cents, introduced 3 Apr 1988)
- Volt (electronics)
- Young's Modulus (of elasticity)
- Evasion And Escape
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
- Escherichia Coli (bacteria)
- Electrical Field
- Engineer of Metallurgy
- East Potomac Park (Washington, DC)
- Enterobacter Sakazakii (bacterium)
- Material Specification
- elimination number (sports team standing)
- Experiment number at Fermilab, BNL, or other laboratory
- Emma and Aminah (UK clothing company)
- Enemy & Allied
- Exploration and Appraisal (energy production)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also make excellent companions for the elderly because they are loving animals who do not require large amounts of exercise.
A handful of illustration and a general index round out this excellent companion to a classic, foundational treatise of Western Philosophy.
An excellent companion for any who have followed the strip and seek more information on historical progression.
Dogs make excellent companions and Guy can understand me when I speak in either French or English
Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Spring Onion Crackers, 200g 99p EXCELLENT companion to an especially sharp Cheddar or a slab of blue Stilton and port.
00) provides an excellent companion piece, considering how Europe has become a key battleground on the War on Terror.
Hellebores are excellent companions to clivia, whose orange and yellow flowers light up shady corners of the garden at this time of year.