When white dwarfs explode (a category of supernova designated as type 1a), their brightness (along with the timing of their brightening and subsequent dimming) provides excellent clues to their distances.
What does XC stand for?
XC stands for Excellent Clues (gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of XC
- Xtreme Backyard Wrestling Alliance
- Xtreme Backyard Wrestling Federation
- External Benchmarking Extension (software)
- Kabixi (Brazil)
- Microsoft Xbox
- Ta’ Xbiex (postal locality, Malta)
- Ten Basic Exercises (Royal Canadian AirForce)
- Christ (Eastern Orthodox Christians)
- Cross Connect
- Cross Country
- Exchange-Coulomb Potential
- Experimental Cargo (US military aircraft designation)
- Extreme Line Casing (drilling)
- Xenoblade Chronicles (game)
- Xerox Copy
- Xspedius Communications (telecommunications company)
- Xanthomonas Campestris pv. Campestris 17
- Experimental C4I Systems
- External Communications Adapter
- Extracurricular Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Com bined observation reports provided excellent clues to enemy behavior and operations.
These body signs are, in fact, excellent clues about our state of health and by learning to decode them, we can be our own diagnostic detectives.