The data then can be downloaded and exported into a special Microsoft Excel Macro and analyzed to quickly and easily determine compliance with the performance-based standard the user is running.
What does XLM stand for?
XLM stands for Excel Macro (Microsoft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XLM
We have 1 other meaning of XLM in our Acronym Attic
- XML Localization Interchange File Format
- Xlink Linux Installer and Launcher
- Extended Lokales Informatik Netz Karlsruhe (German: Extended Local Computer Science Network Karlsruhe; University of Karlsruhe; Germany)
- XML Linking Language
- Xenopus Larval Keratin
- X-Linked Kallmann Syndrome
- Extensible Linking Language
- Xenopus Laevis Lung (lung physiology)
- XL Life Insurance and Annuity Company (Illinois)
- X-Linked Laterality Sequence
- Xetra Liquiditätsmaß (German: Xetra Liquidity Measure)
- Xtensa Local Memory Interface (trademark of Tensilica)
- X-Linked Mental Retardation
- X-Linked Myotubular Myopathy
- Crystalline (minerals)
- Neutropenia, Severe Congenital, X-Linked
- Xbox Live Nation
- Xlendi (postal locality, Malta)
- Ex-Cell-O Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The data is then downloaded and exported into a special Microsoft[R] Excel macro and can be analyzed to determine compliance with the performance-based standard the user is running.
Malware is now logged in four classes: virus, backdoor, trojan and exploit, with a larger number of Windows malware detected and improved behavioural analysis for Microsoft Word and Excel macro viruses.
Excel Macros Using VBA - Simple techniques to use Visual Basic to extend the functionality of Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains Excel macros, sample files, and templates; tutorials; and raw data used as input for the problems analyzed in the text.
A tech support representative told us that consumers get help with those all the time; but if the questions went to complex Excel macros, for example, they would be asked to upgrade to a business plan.