Nov 6, 2008 Mexicana, Excel Airways, Airbus Mexicana has leased two former Excel Airways Airbus A330-200s to enable it to launch flights from Mexico City to Madrid early next year.
What does XLA stand for?
XLA stands for Excel Airways (British airline)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of XLA
We have 7 other meanings of XLA in our Acronym Attic
- Excellence in Leadership Program (EPA)
- Excess of Loss (insurance)
- Extra Large
- Extra Long
- Harley-Davidson Sportster model
- Ixelles (commune of Brussels, Belgium)
- Xl Capital Ltd.
- Xpert League
- Cross-Linked Ethylene-Tetrafluoroethylene
- Xperia L4 (smartphone model)
- Microsoft Excel Addin
- X-Band Limiter Attenuator
- X-Linked Agammaglobulinemia
- X-Stem Logic Alphabet
- Xbox Live Arcade (gaming)
- Advanced Long-Range Air-To-Air Missile (Ace Combat game)
- X-Linked Autoimmunity-Allergic Disregulation (medical disorder)
- Lissencephaly, X-Linked, with Ambiguous Genitalia
- Web Services for Business Process Design
- X-Linked Alport Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
ORIGINS THE XL Leisure Group was formed in 2006 after the management of Excel Airways bought their own firm.
Flights to Malaga with Greece Airways are subject to an average delay of 70 minutes, while Excel Airways is consistently late taking off to the US, Turkey, Spain and Portugal.
The charter Excel Airways flight was forced to make an emergency landing on the holiday island after a fire alarm in the cabin went off.
frank Sinatra was playing when we boarded our Excel Airways flight to Cyprus at Manchester.
XL Leisure Group comprises the UK-based Excel Airways Group, French charter carrier Star Airlines and the German operator Star Europe.
Oct 4, 2006 Gol, ExcelAire, Embraer The executive jet involved in the Gol crash, a Legacy 600 made by Embraer and owned by Excel Airways, made an emergency landing at Cachimbo air force base on Friday with five passengers on board, none of whom was hurt.