The sun was in my eyes," says the defendant in a motor vehicle personal injury claim at the examination for discovery.
What does XFD stand for?
XFD stands for Examination for Discovery (law)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XFD
- Xtreme Fight Championship (Texas)
- Xtreme for Christ (ministry)
- eXtended File Control Block
- eXtra Fast Complementary Bipolar (Analog Devices)
- Expanded Fire Control Computer
- XForms Common Environment (*nix window manager)
- Xforms Cool Environment (Unix Window manager)
- External Function
- Xceed Financial Credit Union (Segundo, CA)
- Xerox Federal Credit Union
- Stratford, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Xenopus Fork Head Domain (genes)
- Xtreme Force Dance Company (Livermore, CA)
- XML Forms Data Format (XML-based file format)
- Extensible Forms Description Language
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Formatted Data Unit
- XML Formatted Data Unit
- Parent, Quebec, Canada - Parent / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xtra Fuel Economy (General Motors)
- European X-Ray Laser Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
In civil lawsuits, examination for discovery allows lawyers for both sides to question witnesses as they seek information needed to prepare the case for trial.
An examination for discovery is where each party is asked questions, under oath, by the other party's lawyer.