Subsequent examination under anaesthesia and biopsy showed no recurrence of the lesion.
What does EUA stand for?
EUA stands for Examination Under Anaesthesia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EUA
We have 49 other meanings of EUA in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Use Authorization (US CDC)
- End User Agreement
- Enterprise User Authentication (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- Estados Unidos da América
- Estats Units d'Amèrica (Català)
- États-Unis d'Amérique
- European Union Allowance (CO2 emissions)
- European Union Emission Allowance
- European Unit of Account
- European University Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- Ehime University Alumni Association (Lalitpur, Nepal)
- Energy Users Association of Australia
- Edinburgh University Archery Club (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- End User Advocacy Committee
- End User Authorization Contact
- Equivalent Uniform Annualized Cost
- Europäischer Automobil- und Verkehrsclub (Austria)
- European Union of Aquarium Curators (est. 1972)
- European Union Airport Coordinators Association
- European Air Force Academies
Samples in periodicals archive:
A case is made for examination under anaesthesia (EUA).
Atropine can be stopped 24 to 48 hours prior to a planned eye examination under anaesthesia to avoid systemic effects on the day of the procedure, as the ocular effects of atropine persist for five to seven days.
Wales defender Bale was substituted with an injury to his right foot against Birmingham at the start of the month and, having undergone various scans, he will have an examination under anaesthesia to investigate further.
Perianal fistulae often require examination under anaesthesia to determine the anatomical relationship with the sphincters.