Pink Elephant is not affiliated with any hardware or software vendor and is accredited by the Examination Institute for Information Science, the Information Systems Examinations Board and the CCTA.
What does EXIN stand for?
EXIN stands for Examination Institute for Information Science
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EXIN
- Exercise and Health Physiology (academic program; University of Calgary; Alberta, Canada)
- Efficient XML (Extensible Markup Language) Interchange (World Wide Web Consortium working group)
- Enterprise Exchange International (Australia)
- Expansion Interface
- Extension Header Identifier
- Exchangeable Image File (Japan Electronic Industry Development Association, JEIDA, compressed image format used in digital cameras)
- Extended Range Imaging File (file format; less common usage)
- Export & Import
- Export and Import Bank of India
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- External Input
- Exercise Instruction
- Expert Interface (EPA)
- Extension Interface
- Enosys XML (Extensible Markup Language) Integration Platform (software)
- Extended Invariance Principle
- Expert Information Systems (see CHEMDATA, CGM 39/87)
- Extensible XML Information Set
- Extra Hands Integrated Franchise Support System
- Energetic X-Ray Imaging Survey Telescope