ii) The yield-adjusted theoretical ex-rights price per share at rights discounts of both 25 per cent and 40 per cent (four marks).
What does PEX stand for?
PEX stands for Ex-Rights Price (stock)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEX
We have 14 other meanings of PEX in our Acronym Attic
- Power Elevating Work Platform
- Public Expenditure White Paper
- Political Economy Working Papers Archive (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Pediatric Early Warning Signs (healthcare)
- Platoon Early Warning System
- Political Economy of the World System (American Sociological Association)
- Professional Emu Wrestling Tour
- Prisoners Engaged With The Elderly/Retired (Massachusetts Correctional System)
- Pulmonary Extravascular Water Volume
- Cross-linked Polyethylene
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 per share (subject to certain adjustments), which reflects a premium of 28% to the theoretical ex-rights price of the Entitlement Offer of A$1.
228 shares; * The issue price of e1/42,00 represents a 44% discount to the closing price as of 8 July 2010 and a 38% discount to the theoretical ex-rights price based on that closing price; * The Rights Issue is conditional to the approval of an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of the Bank to increase the Bank's authorised capital to 1.
75 pence closing price and a 36 per cent discount to the theoretical ex-rights price.
5p - but still higher than the theoretical ex-rights price following its rights issue.