a Boston-based legal advocacy group, and presented to the council by the Ex-Prisoners and Prisoners Organizing for Community Advancement.
What does EPOCA stand for?
EPOCA stands for Ex-Prisoners and Prisoners Organizing for Community Advancement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPOCA
- Enterprise Point of Care (Epocal Inc.)
- Environment Policy Committee (OECD)
- Environmental Partnership Organizing Club (Japan)
- Environmental Professionals' Organization of Connecticut
- Equipment Point of Connection
- European Plans and Operations Center (US)
- Excess Post-Exercise Consumption
- Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption
- Environmental Project on Central America
- European Project on Ocean Acidification (EU)
- Education Sustaining Peace through Open Learning and Accessible Community Engagement Habitats
- End Physical Punishment Of Children
- Environmental Power Control Hardware
- Etoposide, Prednisone, Vincristine, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin (chemotherapy regimen)
- European Parallel Operating System Based on Chorus
- European Programme On Climate and Natural Hazards
- Excellence in Processing Open Cultural Heritage (EU Network of Excellence)
- Equatorial Pacific Ocean Climate Studies
- Earth Science Picture of the Day
- Electrical Portable Outlet Device (Australia, multiple-outlet portable power board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It seems Ex-Prisoners and Prisoners Organizing for Community Advancement have won this battle.