The shares now are traded ex-interest and ex-dividends from December 30, 2004.
What does X-INT stand for?
X-INT stands for Ex-Interest
This definition appears very frequently
- X-Entertainment (website)
- eXperimental û Fire Integration Support Team
- Cross-correlation Frequency Resolved Optical Gating
- eXempt from the General Declassification Schedule
- Xbar Generator
- Time crisis planning sequence is initiated by a Warning Order (precedes N-hour)
- XML Key Information Service Specification
- XML Key Registration Service Specification (W3C)
- Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- Extra Military Expense
- Optimised Exchange Between All Modes of All Conforming Consignments (freight transportation; Pell Frischmann Consultants, Ltd.)
- Cross-Coupled Mach-Zehnder Modulator
- Transmitter Off
- Transmitter On
- Extended Parametric Meshless Galerkin Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
V - EX-DATE The shares will start being traded ex-interest and ex-dividends on December 16, 2003 in Bovespa (the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange, in Brazil).