Summary: An Egyptian woman deprived her ex-husband of almost all of his Dh43,000 monthly income in a divorce settlement for more than five years, before fleeing to Europe with the pair's two children and her new husband.
What does XH stand for?
XH stands for Ex-Husband
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of XH
- XNA Game Studio Express (software; trademark of Microsoft, Inc.)
- External Gamma Target
- X Graphical User Interface
- Xenogeneic Graft Versus Host Disease
- Xenogeneic Graft Versus Host Reaction
- Xtreme Global Wrestling League (Create-a-Wrestler gaming)
- Xbox Gamers World Order
- Extender Sub-Layer
- XGMII Extender Sublayer
- Grimsby, Ontario, Canada - Grimsby / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Doha criminal court has sentenced a divorced woman to three months in jail for attacking her ex-husband and his new wife.
KARACHI -- A man strangled his daughter to death as she went back to her ex-husband in North Nazimabad, media reports on Friday.
A BRITISH man was run over and killed by his partner's ex-husband in an accident on the Spanish island of Majorca.
The court also dismissed the civil lawsuit lodged against the woman by her Emirati ex-husband and rejected his claim of Dh21,000 in temporary compensation.
Byline: Anna Hassapi A POLICE sergeant is on remand in connection to a complaint by a woman that he allegedly encouraged her ex-husband to assault her, watched the abuse, and had blackmailed her in the past in order to obtain money, police said yesterday.