The former teaching assistant has battled Ewing's sarcoma since she was 17.
What does EWS stand for?
EWS stands for Ewing's Sarcoma
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EWS
We have 111 other meanings of EWS in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Web Service
- Enterprise Work Station
- Environmental Waste Solutions
- Environmental Water Systems (est. 1987)
- Ethanol Withdrawal Syndrome
- Ethel Walker School (Simsbury, CT)
- Ethernet Wire Service
- Ethernet Workgroup Switch
- Eudora Welty Society (writing; est. 1987)
- European Webservice
- Exchange Web Services (Microsoft)
- Executive Wine Seminars, Inc (New York, NY)
- Executive Work Station
- Executive World Services, Inc. (Braselton, GA)
- Expeditionary Warfare School (US Marine Corps)
- Extended Warranty Service (product performance)
- Extended Workplace Service (Sprint)
- Extended Workplace Solutions
- Extreme Wide Shot (video photography)
- Eye Wash Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ewing's sarcoma family of tumours is an aggressive form of childhood cancer and comprises the second most common primary bone tumour that includes Ewing's sarcoma, Askin's tumour and peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumour (PNET).
Doctors discovered a tumour on one of Ben's ribs in February 2009 and diagnosed him with Ewing's sarcoma.
Both have been inspired to take on the challenge after Tony's son, Jonathan, 23, was diagnosed with bone cancer Ewing's Sarcoma 18 months ago.
MONEY FOR RESEARCH Ewing's sarcoma survivor Jessica Mason raised $1,156 from her recent book sale for research into the rare disease.
The former pupil at Sidney Stringer and Blue Coat schools lost her five-year battle with Ewing's sarcoma, a cancer of the bone or soft tissue.