Papasso worked for Orion Engineered Carbons, a spin-off of Evonik Degussa Corporation, and held the position of technical market manager, where he provided technical and sales support for coatings, inks, plastics and other carbon black applications.
What does EDC stand for?
EDC stands for Evonik Degussa Corporation (Evonik Industries; various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDC
We have 361 other meanings of EDC in our Acronym Attic
- European Defense Community
- European Design Centre (Netherlands)
- European Documentation Centre
- European Drift Championship (car racing)
- Européenne de Cautionnement (French: European Bond)
- Europees Documentatie Centrum
- Éveil De Contres (French badminton club)
- Every Day Carry (knife collector slang)
- Every Drop Counts (various organizations)
- Everyday Carry (knife)
- Executive Deferred Compensation (retirement)
- Executive Director for Certification
- Expect Departure Clearance At .... (time)
- Expected Date of Confinement
- Expediency Discernment Council (Iran)
- Exploratory Development Committee
- Explosive Detection Canine (security)
- Export Development Canada
- Export Development Corporation (Canada)
- Extension Distribution Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evonik Degussa Corporation is a leading global player in the chemicals, energy, and real estate business areas.
Evonik Degussa Corporation, an international player in the chemicals, energy and real estate business areas, is relocating its US Headquarters to 299 Jefferson Road, a 150,500 s/f Class A office building in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Novel Matting Agents for Low-VOC Coatings"--Matt Linares, Evonik Degussa Corporation "Controlling Pigment Cluster Formed Foams in Coatings Using Several Model Approaches"--Dr.