Delta IV Primary function: Evolved expendable launch vehicle designed for optimum performance for a wide range of flight profiles.
What does EELV stand for?
EELV stands for Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EELV
We have 1 other meaning of EELV in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Escape Lighting System
- Energy Efficiency Labelling Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Engineering Electronic Library, Sweden
- Extraordinary Everyday Lives Show
- Early Entry Lethality and Survivability Battle Lab
- Elio E Le Storie Tese (Italian rock band)
- European Extremely Large Telescope
- End-Expiratory Lung Volume
- Europa Ecología Los Verdes (European political party)
- Europe Écologie les Verts (French: European Ecology Greens)
- Extended Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Early Entry Module
- Earth Entry Module (US NASA)
- École d'Etat-Major (French: School of Staff)
- École Européenne de Massage (French: European School of Massage; Belgium)
- Économie de l'Espace et de la Mobilité (French: Economics of Space and Mobility; course)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia, Ectrodactyly, and Macular Dystrophy
- Eden Energy Medicine (certification program)
- Effluent Emission Monitoring
- Eigenmode Expansion Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today we stand at 45 launches in a row and we're 14 for 14 with our new Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Delta IV Primary function: Evolved expendable launch vehicle designed for optimum performance for a wide range of flight profiles, Dimensions: Common booster core length 205 ft.
It was the 75th consecutive successful launch for an Atlas launch vehicle and we have an upgraded Atlas V to carry on that tradition, complemented by another Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle, the Delta IV, to ensure our access to space.