Other subjects covered include secure evolvable hardware for public-key cryptosystems, and high performance for cryptographic hash cores implemented in hardware.
What does EHW stand for?
EHW stands for Evolvable Hardware
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EHW
We have 15 other meanings of EHW in our Acronym Attic
- Extra High-Voltage Alternating Current
- East Hants Volunteer Bureau (Petersfield, Hampshire; UK)
- Eye Health Vision Centers (Massachusetts and Rhode Island)
- Enemy High Value Individual
- Extremely High Volume Posting (Internet forum slang)
- Electro-optic High Voltage Sensor
- Enhanced High Voltage Structure
- Electrically Heated Window
- Employee Health and Wellness
- Enchanted Hypnosis Wand (gaming; Subeta)
- Excessive Heat Warning (National Weather Service)
- Explosive Handling Wharf
- Extremely High Water
- Emotional Health and Well Being
- Eagle Heights Worship Center (Springfield, MO)
- Environmental and Health World Congress
- Earth Heritage: World Heritage (UK)
- Enhanced High-Speed WAN (Wide Area Network) Interface Card (Cisco)
- Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College (United Kingdom)
- Environmental and Hazardous Waste Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
7) While we consider mainly mechanical elements in this article, it might be possible to go further than just manufacturing the structure when considering programmable chips, hardware independent design techniques (very high-speed integrated circuit hardware description language), standardization, or evolvable hardware.
The papers discuss such topics as new classes for contextual grammars for mildly context sensitive formalisms, universal multialgebra, a model transformation and refinement approach to model driven architecture, the maximum agreement of two nested phylogenetic networks, investigation of hierarchical bit vectors, secure evolvable hardware for public-key cryptosystems, performance of directional collisional avoidance in multihop wireless networks, overlay networks for wireless systems, flexible scatternet-wide scheduling in Bluetooth networks, performance analysis of mobile ad hoc networks, and impact of mobility and the performance of mobile ad hoc networks.
00 Paperback TK5105 Ninety-nine papers from August 2007 conference present recent research on adaptive and reconfigurable circuits for multimedia and telecommunications, evolvable hardware, bio-inspired search and optimization algorithms, on-chip learning with analog circuits, fault tolerance, and self-repair.
76 Evolvable hardware is a concept that integrates reconfigurable hardware, artificial intelligence, fault tolerance, and autonomous systems to design computer hardware systems, especially those that must keep working when no maintenance is possible.
NASA/DoD Conference on Evolvable Hardware (2005: Washington, DC) Ed.