Several generic algorithms are described that can be used in any kind of GA or with evolutionary optimization techniques.
What does EVOP stand for?
EVOP stands for Evolutionary Optimization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EVOP
- Enterprise Vault Operations Manager
- Evolution-Aware Economic Model
- Enhanced Vax-Optimized McClintoc Theater Model
- Escape Velocity Override Nova Editor (Ambrosia Software, Inc.)
- Evolutionary Computation Network of Excellence
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Emergency Vehicle Owners and Operators Association
- Europese Vereniging Onderwijzend Personeel (Dutch: European Association of Teaching Staff)
- Evolutionary Operation
- Evolutionary Operation of Processes
- Evropska Varnostna in Obrambna Politika (Slovenian: European Security and Defense Policy; EU)
- Evoked Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex (neurology)
- European Vertebral Osteoporosis Study (multinational cross-sectional study)
- Exxon Valdez Oil Spill (Alaska State Geospatial Data Clearinghouse)
- Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council
- Eagle Venture Partners (various locations)
- Earned Value Professional
- East Valley Partnership (Arizona)
- EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Valve Position Sensor
- Eigenvalue Problem
Samples in periodicals archive:
The goal of this paper is to apply evolutionary optimization techniques in the optimal design of the induction heaters.
The proposed model was found to be competitive in a well-known benchmark commonly adopted in the specialized literature on constrained evolutionary optimization.
Then using Affinnova's evolutionary optimization and active benchmarking capabilities, target consumers were engaged to identify the best dual-action product and determine the product's performance versus the competition and incrementality to the Ricola line.
: Evolutionary optimization in dynamic environments.
Affinnova's unique evolutionary optimization technology was developed from pioneering work at MIT.
Their topics include an instrumented wheel for wheelchair propulsion analysis, communication using visible light, model predictive control of a flexible robot, evolutionary optimization in the design of a heat sink, and mechatronics in detecting and removing landmines.
Affinnova deployed its evolutionary optimization technology with a scientific national sample of 2,000 likely voters from June 12-17, coinciding with its recent announcement at the 2008 American Association of Political Consultants conference.