His topics include control charts for measuring with subgroups for one variable, process capability, alternatives to Shewhart charts, linear regression, design of experiments, evolutionary operation, and analysis of means.
What does EVOP stand for?
EVOP stands for Evolutionary Operation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EVOP
- Evolution@Home (evolutionary biology; global computing system)
- Expected Value of Information
- Enterprise Vault Operations Manager
- Evolution-Aware Economic Model
- Enhanced Vax-Optimized McClintoc Theater Model
- Escape Velocity Override Nova Editor (Ambrosia Software, Inc.)
- Evolutionary Computation Network of Excellence
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Emergency Vehicle Owners and Operators Association
- Europese Vereniging Onderwijzend Personeel (Dutch: European Association of Teaching Staff)
- Evolutionary Operation of Processes
- Evolutionary Optimization
- Evropska Varnostna in Obrambna Politika (Slovenian: European Security and Defense Policy; EU)
- Evoked Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex (neurology)
- European Vertebral Osteoporosis Study (multinational cross-sectional study)
- Exxon Valdez Oil Spill (Alaska State Geospatial Data Clearinghouse)
- Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council
- Eagle Venture Partners (various locations)
- Earned Value Professional
- East Valley Partnership (Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most commonly used evolutionary operations include recombination and mutation.
Box, George and Draper, Norman, Evolutionary Operation.