Contract award: cleaning of buildings and grounds, university of wroclaw part 1 - cleaning and property around the building of the faculty of biological sciences - department of biodiversity and evolutionary taxonomy, and the department of ecology and evolutionary biology at.
What does EBIO stand for?
EBIO stands for Evolutionary Biology (college course)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EBIO in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Bill Information Delivery System
- Earnings Before Interest Depreciation and Tax
- Earnings Before Interest Depreciation Taxes and Amortization
- ETV Binary Interchange Format
- European Banking Insurance Fair
- East Brunswick Independent Fire Company (East Brunsick, NJ)
- Expeditionary Base Information Infrastructure
- East Berks Intermediate League (UK; junior football)
- Electronic Bill
- European Board of Internal Medicine
- Extended Basis Entity Object Class
- Extended Basic Input/Output System
- Enterprise Business Intelligence Portal
- Exploitable Bitumen-in-Place
- European Brain Injury Questionnaire
- Electronic Based Instructional Resources (pharmaceuticals reference)
- Energy Based Integral Retention
- European Board of Interventional Radiology
- East Bay Institute for Research and Education (Martinez, CA)
- Edmonton Brain Injury Relearning Society (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study appears in the journal BMC Evolutionary Biology.
Forms of Becoming: The Evolutionary Biology of Development.
Several years later Adams was introduced to evolutionary biology through Richard Dawkins's books The Selfish Gene and The Blind Watchmaker, to which Adams credits his conversion to atheism.