While it is clear to ecologists that an ecosystem shapes the evolution of animals living in it, population biology experts such as Joseph Travis of The Florida State University believe the reverse can also be true, making the relationship between evolution and ecology a model of reciprocity.
What does EVE stand for?
EVE stands for Evolution and Ecology (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EVE
We have 61 other meanings of EVE in our Acronym Attic
- Emulation and Verification Engineering SA (France)
- End Violent Encounters
- Epidural Volume Extension
- Equal Value Exchange (US DoD)
- Espace de Valorisation Économique (French: Economic Valuation of Space)
- Espace Vie Étudiante (French: Student Life Area)
- Essay Verification Engine
- Estimations Ventes aux Enchères (French auctions)
- Evenes, Norway - Evenes (Airport Code)
- Everyone versus Everyone (online gaming)
- Exceptionally Versatile Evolvanoid (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Exemplary Voluntary Efforts (award)
- Expected Vertical Error (engineering)
- Extended Virtual Environment
- Extensible Versatile Editor
- Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator (Pixar film Wall-E)
- Extreme Ultraviolet Variability Experiment
- Extreme Value Engineering
- Emerald Valley Equine Assistance (Silver Lake, OR)
- Eosinophil Viability-Enhancing Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The present volume presents 33 chapters on the how and why of bird migration, with chapter topics that include the paleoecology and fossil history of migratory landbirds, molecular approaches to the evolution and ecology of migration, digestive physiology of migratory birds, stopover ecology of intercontinental migrants, fuel storage rates, and impact of winter food supply on migratory birds.
The Garter Snakes: Evolution and Ecology by Douglas A.