On either response to the paradox, the Evidential Problem of Evil continues to have serious, but defeasible, force against theism.
What does EPOE stand for?
EPOE stands for Evidential Problem of Evil (theology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPOE
- Earth Science Picture of the Day
- Electrical Portable Outlet Device (Australia, multiple-outlet portable power board)
- Electronic Proof Of Delivery
- Electronic Publishing on Demand
- Elementary Philosophy of Disciplines
- Elements and Principles of Design
- Embedded Power Distribution
- Exclusive Pass on Demand (Earth Remote Observation Satellite)
- Electronic Publishing: Origination Dissemination and Design (journal)
- End Price Of Equipment
- European Players Olympic Forum
- European Privacy Officers' Forum (data protection)
- European Project On Genes in Hypertension
- Expert Panel on Health (Australia)
- Ehrenreich Photo-Optical Industries
- Enhanced Points of Interest (Canadian national database)
- Ekoloski Pokret Opstine Lazarevac (Serbian: Environmental Movement of Community Lazarevac)
- Employee Plans Online
- Estes Park On-Line (Estes Park, Colorado hosting provider)
- e-Policy Resource Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rather, he devotes a chapter each to (i) the evidential problem of evil, that there is more evil in the world than one would expect if there were an omnipotent and perfectly loving deity; (ii) the problem of the hiddenness of God, that the existence, nature, and will of God are not as clear as they should be assuming that there is a God who desires to be known and worshipped; and, (iii) the problem that the miracles attributed to God are morally arbitrary and thereby cast doubt on the goodness of God.