50 spent on everyday purchases and two BA Miles for every $1.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Everyday Purchases (credit card rewards program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 229 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Equivalent Duty Period (Selected Marine Corps Reserve)
- Erratic Dive Profile (SCUBA diving)
- Error Detection Probability
- Escravos do Presidente (Portugal, band)
- Ethylene-Diamene-Pyrocatechol (etchant solution)
- European Democratic Party
- Event Design Plan
- Event Driven Programming
- Every Damn Penny
- Every Day Price
- Exam Delivery Provider (Microsoft)
- Excess Demand Probability
- Excessive Deficit Procedure
- Exhibit Design and Production (tradeshows)
- Expedite Departure Path
- Expedited Drug Program
- Expérientiel et Développement Personnel (French: Experiential and Personal Development)
- Expletive Deleted Podcast (Rockledge, FL)
- Explosive Delivered Penetrator
- Export Development Programme (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONSUMERS are increasingly using their credit cards to pay for everyday purchases such as food and petrol, research showed today.
They choose plastic for everyday purchases, not just for costly outlays such as holidays.