Scott, Weapons of the Weak: Everyday Forms of Peasant Resistance (New Haven, 1985).
What does EFPR stand for?
EFPR stands for Everyday Forms of Peasant Resistance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFPR
We have 3 other meanings of EFPR in our Acronym Attic
- Eviction and Foreclosure Prevention Program (Connecticut)
- European Federation of Professional Psychological Associations
- École de Formation des Professionnels de la Route (French: Training School for Professionals in the Road)
- Ecole Française de Patinage à Roulettes
- Economic and Financial Policy Review
- Empire Foundation for Policy Research
- Employment Force Participation Rate
- Estate and Financial Planning Review
- Estimated Fibrosis Progression Rate
- European Federation for Retirement Provision
- Extended Full Program Representation
- European Fat Processors and Renderers Association (EU)
- European Fibre and Paper Research Organisations (Europe)
- École Française de Plongée Souterraine (French: French School in Cave Diving)
- École Privée de Formation Professionnelle et Sportive (French: Private School for Professional Training and Sports)
- Educational Foundations and Policy Studies (Institute of Education; UK)
- Effective Frames per Second
- Electro-Fluorescence Polarization Spectrometry
- Electronic Filing and Payment System (Department of Finance; Philippines)
- Enchanted Forest Preservation Society (Ellicott City, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weapons of the Weak: Everyday Forms of Peasant Resistance.
Scott, Weapons of the Weak: Everyday Forms of Peasant Resistance (New Haven, 1985) and in Russia, E.