amp;#8221; Panteao Productions currently has 45 instructional videos on everything from the combat mindset to the fundamentals of everyday carry taught by professional firearms trainers and military veterans.
What does EDC stand for?
EDC stands for Everyday Carry (knife)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EDC
We have 360 other meanings of EDC in our Acronym Attic
- EUROLAS Data Center
- European Defense Community
- European Design Centre (Netherlands)
- European Documentation Centre
- European Drift Championship (car racing)
- Européenne de Cautionnement (French: European Bond)
- Europees Documentatie Centrum
- Éveil De Contres (French badminton club)
- Every Day Carry (knife collector slang)
- Every Drop Counts (various organizations)
- Evonik Degussa Corporation (Evonik Industries; various locations)
- Executive Deferred Compensation (retirement)
- Executive Director for Certification
- Expect Departure Clearance At .... (time)
- Expected Date of Confinement
- Expediency Discernment Council (Iran)
- Exploratory Development Committee
- Explosive Detection Canine (security)
- Export Development Canada
- Export Development Corporation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Receptrix and Celo 2ed are mid- to full-size everyday carry packs.
He notes more firearms being purchased for everyday carry.
The International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA) was formed in the late '90s by shooters who wanted a sport where their everyday carry gun and holster could be used.
and only $75 for a simple, stock removal model for everyday carry.
The other's everyday carry gun is a compact Glock 23, its grip trimmed by RoBar to fit her small hand, and loaded with 14 rounds of 165-grain Winchester Ranger .
This another very fine tool and, being slim and light, it's a great choice for everyday carry.
The M16 Compact is a slender version of the regular M16 tactical folder, best suited for everyday carry.