It should be done twice weekly on non-consecutive days, say, every third day or so to ensure adequate recovery between practices and rowing events.
What does E3D stand for?
E3D stands for Every Third Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of E3D
- Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (US DoD)
- Electronic Entertainment Expo
- Electronic Environmental Effects
- End-to-End Encryption
- Enhanced Exploitation Environment
- Electromagnetic Environment Effects Analysis
- Sentry; AWACS (Airborne Early Warning and Control System) Aircraft
- Electromagnetic Environmental Effects Control Program
- Enhanced 3D Display (flames option, Ternion Corporation)
- Exploitation of 3-D Data (US DARPA)
- Estrone-3-Glucuronide (immunometrics kit)
- Electromagnetic Environmental Effects Generating System (US Navy)
- Exchanger Type 3 Kinase A Regulatory Protein
- Estriol-3-Sulfate (endocrinology)
- Electronic Three Speed Switch
- Endoscopic III Ventriculostomy (neurosurgery procedure)
- Channel Four Extra (Television Channel, UK)
- Early Region 4
- Echelon 4 (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every month I have to prepare a series of activities reports listing tasks that need to be performed every day, every other day, every third day and every fifth day--four different lists.
Now he calls every third day and says, "Send me money.