To learn more about Every Door Direct Mail, call 1-800-481-1656 or visit EveryDoorDirectMail.
What does EDDM stand for?
EDDM stands for Every Door Direct Mail (USPS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EDDM
We have 2 other meanings of EDDM in our Acronym Attic
- Error Dynamic Diagnostic Information
- Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide
- Experimental Design Development Integration Center
- Environmental Data Dynamic Information Exchange (Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site, Colorado)
- Electronic Document Delivery the Integrated Solution (printed article)
- Airport Koeln, Germany
- Aerodrome Duesseldorf, Germany
- Electronic Device Description Language
- Error Detection Delay Length
- Airport Munich, Germany
- Emergency Data Distribution Network (USGS)
- Nürnberg (airport code; Germany)
- European Directory of DNA Laboratories
- Enlisted Personnel Distribution Office
- Eucom Deployment & Distribution Operations Center (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Estimated Delivery Date of Supply
- 2-Ethylidene- 1,5-Dimethyl-3,3-Diphenylpyrrolidine
- Ex-Dock Duty Paid (shipping industry)
- Expired Domain Deletion Policy (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers)
- Enfants de Don Quichotte (French: Don Quixote's Children)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The USPS has increased revenue opportunities in winning back some package delivery, introducing the Every Door Direct Mail Program, and in revamping pricing with some classes of mail.
The USPS has implemented a program called Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM), making it easy for small businesses to market locally.
The company has expanded its catalog of products and services to include Every Door Direct Mail programs, flyer printing, graphic design, and innovative digital marketing platforms.
The USPS Every Door Direct Mail program allows people to reach every address in a postal carrier route for only 14.