My dad played cricket for Ireland, captained Ireland, so it was an every day thing for me and my family and friends growing up in the village called Sandymount in Dublin," O'Brien says.
What does EDT stand for?
EDT stands for Every Day Thing (Internet slang)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EDT
We have 123 other meanings of EDT in our Acronym Attic
- Enumerated Data Type
- Equine Dental Technician
- Equipment Down Time (engineering)
- EST Data Transmitter
- Estelle Development Toolset
- Estimated Delivery Time
- Estimated Departure Time
- European Deaf Telephone
- Européenne de Transit (French: European Transit)
- Event Dispatch Thread (Java)
- Executive Director-Treasurer (various organizations)
- Explosive Device Team
- Explosives Detection Technology
- Extended Data Type (computing)
- Externally Directed Team (Naval Air Systems Command)
- Engineering Design Testing, Contractor
- Engineering Design Testing - Contractor/Government
- Engineering Design Testing, Government
- École de Dessin Technique et Artistique (French: School of Technical Drawing and Art)
- Educational Theatre Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
was one of to join Coun Izzi Seccombe (Con, Stour on the Vale), Warwickshire County Council's cabinet member for adult social care, said: "For too long vulnerable people have been prevented from doing the every day things we take for granted for fear of being bullied, harassed and attacked.
Shown here in cream linen, the knife, fork and spoon illustration is in soft grey and is a gorgeous example of finding the beauty in every day things.
Being able to get on with normal every day things means so much.
uk/CFYA 7) Buying Power The every day things we buy and use can have a significant impact on the environment.