Alemany is also a lifetime and advisory board member of the National Society of Hispanic MBAs, recipient of the President's Award twice, and a board member of Every Child Succeeds.
What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for Every Child Succeeds (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- European Cultural Studies (various schools)
- Européenne de Communication et de Service (French: European Communication and Service)
- Évaluations Complémentaires de Sûreté (French: Additional Assessments of Safety; nuclear safety)
- Evaluative Clinical Sciences (various universities)
- Evangelical Christian School (Cordova, TN)
- Evansville Christian School (Evansville, IN)
- Evansville Chrysler Sunbeam (ammunition headstamp)
- Event Communications Service(s)
- Event Correlation Services
- Event Correlation Subsystem
- Exact Coherent States (physics)
- Exceptional Customer Service (various companies)
- Exchange Carrier Standard
- Exchange Conferencing Server (Microsoft)
- Excitation Compounding Scheme
- Executive Coaching Service (various organizations)
- Executive Control Subsystem
- Executive Control System
- Executive Corporate Services (various companies)
- Exercise Control Squadron
Samples in periodicals archive:
This sense of belonging is crucial to a child's development and at NPS every child succeeds.
Chief executive officer of Carmel Education Trust Maura Regan said: "The Trust's aim is to build upon the existing strengths of the partnership with St Michael's School and to offer outstanding education provision so that every child succeeds and reaches their potential.
Head teacher Ian Lowe, who joined Topcliffe last September after working as deputy head of Shirestone Community Primary in Tile Cross, said: "What I want to try to achieve is that every child succeeds, both academically and in other areas.
Topham believes that Tonaquint's recognition will give impetus to the ongoing effort among the nine middle-grades schools in the district to see that every child succeeds.
Their hope and prayer will always be that every child succeeds.
We cannot return to the old system of states' closely regulating our programs while guaranteeing ready access to the profession for our graduates by making us the only route to certification, It was nor that good a system, and in any case it is gone Our choice is to be defensive and to mourn for the past or to strike out in a new direction, trying something new and adventurous and engaging, for our students and ourselves, Who knows, it might even be more intellectually and professionally rewarding for us and--what really matters--it might begin to prepare a generation of teachers who can have the intellectual resources, the professional skills, and the moral courage to design schools in which no one is excluded, in which every child succeeds and thrives.
Just as important, every one of them is dedicated to ensuring each and every child succeeds, including at-risk and struggling learners," Kurinskas says.