The approved dosages for Caldolor are 400-800 mg IV over 30 minutes, every 6 hours for acute pain; and 400 mg over 30 minutes, followed by 400 mg every 4-6 hours, or 100-200 mg every 4 hours, as needed, for fever.
What does Q6H stand for?
Q6H stands for Every 6 Hours
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Quake 4 (game)
- Quest for Excellence (Indianapolis, IN)
- Queers for Economic Justice (New York, New York; also seen as QEJ)
- Quake 4 Fortress (gaming)
- Every 4 Hours
- Queue for MySQL
- Quest for Quality (The Netherlands)
- Quicker for Victory (WW II Slogan)
- Quake 4 Weapons of Destruction (video game)
- Every 5 Hours
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fifty images later, they could detect a clear variation in brightness as dark spots spun by every 6 hours and 15 minutes.
The Physician's Desk Reference recommends every 6 hours dosing unless there is evidence of renal failure.