The approved dosages for Caldolor are 400-800 mg IV over 30 minutes, every 6 hours for acute pain; and 400 mg over 30 minutes, followed by 400 mg every 4-6 hours, or 100-200 mg every 4 hours, as needed, for fever.
What does Q4H stand for?
Q4H stands for Every 4 Hours
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Quake 3 Radiant (design tool)
- Quake 3: Team Arena (Quake 3 expansion pack)
- Quake 3 Urban Terror (video game)
- QuickDraw 3D Extension
- Fourth Quarter
- Fourth Quartile (statistics)
- Quake 4 (game)
- Quest for Excellence (Indianapolis, IN)
- Queers for Economic Justice (New York, New York; also seen as QEJ)
- Quake 4 Fortress (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The patient was readmitted and started on IV tobramycin at 65 mg every 8 hours and IV ticarcillin at 3 g every 4 hours.